Commercial, brands, IP and IT
Business issues rarely fit neatly into what lawyers determine to be their chosen area of technical specialism. In recognition of this, our commercial, brands and IP lawyers are multi-skilled, and able to provide a level of continuity which results in a more efficient delivery of clear and robust advice.
We advise our clients across a broad range of commercial and operational issues including:
In addition, we are well placed to advise clients across all sectors in respect of the following specialisms which are woven throughout most commercial arrangements and business operations:
- policies, education and training;
- supply chain contracts-risk allocation;
- cyber insurance;
- data retention and risk mitigation; and
- breach investigation.
- hardware acquisition;
- software development, licensing and distribution;
- open source implications;
- Research and Development; and
- systems development and implementation projects.
Regulatory (both in the context of commercial arrangements and to help shape client policy, in respect of):
- ASA / BACC guidance;
- e-commerce and distance selling;
- commercial agency;
- gambling, promotions and lotteries; and
- food and drink.